- What does a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure entail?
- The Brazilian Butt Lift takes excess fat from your thighs, stomach, and/or hips using a liposuction technique. Then, this excess fat is used in the buttocks to lift, reshape, and create projection.
- How much does a Brazilian Butt Lift cost?
- Costs will vary depending on how much you want done, your body, and how much projection you want in the final result. Since these factors will be unique to each client, it’s best to contact us so we can schedule a consultation. We accommodate different budgets, so let’s talk!
- What’s the difference between a Brazilian Butt Lift and getting implants?
- When you have a Brazilian Butt Lift, you are using your body’s own fat to contour and improve the look of your backside. This gives the final result a more natural and smooth appearance compared to implants. Also, the risk of infection is lower than with an implant procedure.
- What types of results do Brazilian Butt Lifts give?
- When the excess fat is placed in the trouble spots and flat areas of the butt, it gives the area lift and projection. This results in a full, contoured, uplifted look to the whole backside that is smooth and natural.
To learn more about a Brazilian Butt Lift and to see if it is a good fit for you contact Uptown Body Contouring today!
Posted on behalf of
128 Central Park S
New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 858-0500
Monday & Tuesday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday & Thursday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM